September

There was a lot of inspiration that struck me this month. Between all the readings we did in class and the books I read that were full of poetry, so that gave me a lot of inspiration.

These are a list of different sayings that caught my attention and have stories I would like to write about based on them.

” me: “why do we keep doing this?”

heart: “because we still love her, buddy.”

me: “right…”

one day… sigh. “- eaglezflyhigher

” you took all the bullets, how did I not know it would wear you down eventually.” – Alyna

a room of mirrors

different roles in the theater of life

the steps not taken (will be posted soon)

October 

“different roles in the theater of life.”

“People act differently to make a good impression”

“the way we communicate has an affect on our mood.”

“Imagine there is nowhere to be your self. How do you accept being around fake people all the time, when you yourself is the fakest out of them all?”

This theme of not knowing who you are is something I have been thinking a lot of, and I started writing my nonfiction piece about that, but I did not find it as informational as I thought it would be. I am working on making it into a poem or something more creative than a nonfiction article and will be posting it soon.

“It’s such an amazing place to be in.

Lebanon,

the Paris of the Middle East.”

this is an entry I wrote earlier this month, and it is something I will be coming back to write because of all the things going on in Lebanon, and the fact that I am not physically there to show my patriotism, I will do as I can through writing.

Lists

We have been using lists throughout this month, and I found it helpful when in a writing slump, and also helpful to rank my priorities of what needs to get done. I always knew lists were great, but I never thought of using them for writing, and now I see it as a great opportunity.

“help the countries abroad that are suffering and where their dying”

This was from a spoken word we listened to in class, and it inspired the spoken word I wrote.

Just like any other month in my life, there is always a person who inspires my writing, and this month it was someone who remains unnamed for personal reasons. That person sparked something inside me that just allowed me to write all my feelings towards them, and I appreciate what came from them being someone special in my life.

November 

POETRY ANTHOLOGY PAGE (:

December/January

I would definitely like to call this month, the month of inspiration. Although I didn’t get many inspirations written down, I was just constantly inspired. My short story post was fully inspired by so many of the things said aloud in class. All the writer’s seminars sparked a lot of inspiration, and my December/January free choice was inspired by the seminar done on Runni. Here are some things that are written in my journal as sparks of inspiration.

• The 1980s in the Middle East
  • Dear future husband…
  • Dear son…
  • I wanted to write some kind of script and I started one about a boy who could not fit in with his overachieving drama class until they realize that even though he is a shy quiet boy, his potential shines through the roof.
  •  “If you take away… you lose…”
  • verisimilitude: truth-like
  • “Now I’m very much in control of things”
  • “The body knows things a long time before the mind catches up to them”
  • “Need was the choicelessness she often felt around him “
  • The idea of only loving yourself when you are with him.